REFLECTED BEAUTY

Chapel at St. John's Abbey

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing some of the poetry I wrote while away this month along with some of the photo's I took.  Hoping you will be blessed by it.    ~  KLW

Reflected beauty
        Clouds gliding effortlessly across mirrored sky-scrapers.
       Sherbet, rose and pale lavender skies Long after the sun has set on Siesta Key.
       The silhouette of your beloved on the steamy glass shower door.
      Sun-drops on the wind blown ripples of my favorite pond that look like a million points of light.
      All of these are reflected beauty.
      To which I could add the depth in the eyes of my grand-daughter in which I can see her ancestors three generations past, including me.
       Or simply the essence in each and every being…
       for isn’t all beauty reflected beauty really? Profound mirroring of the creator in every molecule of creation.
       It’s only the terminally proud who think they did it.
       It’s only the truly humble who see the Author in it all.

Be Blessed and be at peace my friends,
Kathleen Bronagh Weller~ The Celtic Monk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Up the Farm or Farewell to Farmville

An Invitation

Hope as a Verb